Abercorn International School
Lupine Lane has the pleasure of being a founding club provider for Abercorn International School. We began our after school clubs and workshops when the school opened in September 2010.
We are proud to continue to offer our clubs and workshops to the students of Abercorn.
To find out more and register for our after school clubs at Abercorn International School, click the club names below.
- Wonderful extracurricular activities, all done promptly after school.
- Stimulates creative thinking.
- Enriching and elaborate art and cooking activities.
- Encourages fine motor skill development.
- Wonderful supplement to school.
- Increases independence.
- Promotes self-confidence through positive feedback.
- Develops social skills through dynamic teacher and peer interaction.
- Italian Food: Pasta Making, Lasagna, Ravioli, Stromboli
- French Food: Ratatouille, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Quiche
- Indian Food: Dahl, Chicken Makhani, Matar Pulao, Naan Bread
- South American Food: Feijoada, Empanadas, Gnocchi
- Asain Food: Sushi for Kids, Moo Goo Gai Pan, Jaiozi
- Drawing with pencil, charcoal and pastels
- Painting with watercolors and acrylics
- Sculpting with various media