Fun With Photography
(4 to 7 years)
Teacher: Lauren Boyle
Children will have the opportunity to learn about and work with different cameras. After taking pictures, children will learn how to enhance photographs in funny and interesting ways using Adobe Photoshop. Finally, students will receive prints of their work to store in a photography portfolio.
- Opportunity to work with point and shoot as well as SLR cameras.
- Increases understanding of spatial reasoning.
- Encourages an appreciation for aesthetic beauty in the world.
- Increases independence.
- Promotes self-confidence through positive feedback.
- Develops social skills through dynamic teacher and peer interaction.
- Encourages fine motor skill development
- Stimulates creative thinking.
- Studio Photography
- Photography in Nature
- Photoshop Basics
Tags: 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, after school, afternoons, beginner, camera, fall, intermediate, just kids, lauren boyle, mornings, photography, photos, school age, spring, summer, weekdays, weekends, winter