Kid’s Night Out
(3 to 10 years)
Teacher: Lauren Boyle
Nights out are not just a treat for parents anymore! At Kid’s Night Out, children will work together to cook a delicious dinner, create a fun art project, sing, dance and play games. Kid’s Night Out allows kids to have a ball while their parents hit the town! Please bring a blanket and pillow. All children must be potty trained.
- Parents enjoy a night out while the kids do, too!
- Provides a fun and safe atmosphere for children.
- Children make their dinner and art projects.
- Increases independence.
- Promotes self-confidence through positive feedback.
- Develops social skills through dynamic teacher and peer interaction.
- Stimulates creative thinking.
- Kids make their own dinner
- Art Projects: Name Frame, Book Shelf, Totally Me Tote!
Tags: 10 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, 8 years, 9 years, advanced, all skill levels, beginner, evening, fall, intermediate, just kids, kids night out, lauren boyle, school age, spring, summer, toddler, weekends, winter