Lupine Lane has proudly offered classes at the Bella Mar Community Center in Steiner Ranch since September 2009.
We are elated to continue to offer The After School Supper Club to children ages 7 to 14 in Steiner Ranch.
Hey Mom, Dinner is Done! Young chefs will learn what it takes to prepare a dinner for four! Kids will have a full kitchen experience, learning about different utensils and ingredients, as they prepare dinner for their family. Menus will include a diverse range of interesting culinary delights from around the world that will broaden even the most sophisticated palate! Class discussions will be based on nutrition, preparation, and information about the country we’re using to inspire our meals that month. Each chef will bring home a delicious dinner for four!
- Wonderful extra curricular activity right in your neighborhood!
- Winner of the International LERN award!
- Cook delicious foods from around the world from scratch.
- Encourages kids to try new foods and learn about other cultures.
- Wonderful supplement to school.
- Increases independence by learning what it takes to prepare dinner for 4.
- Promotes self-confidence through positive feedback.
- Develops social skills through dynamic teacher and peer interaction.
- Encourages fine motor skill development and mathematic thought.
- Stimulates creative thinking.
- Italian Food: Pasta Making, Lasagna, Ravioli, Stromboli
- French Food: Ratatouille, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Quiche
- Indian Food: Dahl, Chicken Makhani, Matar Pulao, Naan Bread
- South American Food: Feijoada, Empanadas, Gnocchi
- Asian Food: Sushi for Kids, Moo Goo Gai Pan, Jaiozi
- And Much, Much More!